Naterra International is a Coppell, TX-based sales and marketing company with an established portfolio of products including but not limited to HBC, Baby Care, and Personal Care Categories. Working at Naterra you will get the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with a team that is committed to manufacturing personal care products of the highest quality. At Naterra we believe that everyone deserves self-care without compromise.
This Product Development role supports the team in the on-time execution of product launches that drive growth for consumer-packaged goods brands in skincare, body care, cosmetics, and/or baby care categories. This position is responsible for maintaining project timelines, averting delays, product specifications, and leading cross-functional collaboration within Operational and Supply Chain initiatives.
This position will serve as a project manager for the production of new product launches. There will be a major focus on supporting the development of strategic and tactical procurement initiatives. We are looking for a candidate with good project management skills, and relevant brand/ merchandising experience, who is self-motivated, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have an in-office environment that reports to the office 5-day per week, and we do not offer remote opportunities at this time.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a product or merchandising-related role.
- Excellent planning, organization, and follow-up skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Logical thinker, with a sound analytical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to develop solutions in ambiguous situations.
- Adapts well to changes in timelines and business needs.
- Must be highly collaborative and communicate well with experts in a variety of departments. Excellent project management skills and follow-up communication
- Clear written and verbal communication across levels and departments.
- Ability to connect the dots and anticipate issues to avoid setbacks.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- CPG experience is a must, beauty category experience is preferred.